Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update

I realize I haven't blogged in about a week now. My apologies...I'm still new at this.
Highlights from the past week:

These cuties (Ryan and Becca) are engaged! We got to go to a little engagement party for them Friday night and then see some family on Saturday before heading back to Cypress.

3AM Monday-Cameron left for Atlanta. Booster U is apparently going very well so far and we're excited about the 3 new team members that will be here in Houston with us this year. This is the first time Cameron and I have been apart overnight since we got married. I'm handling it pretty well I might say (except for the fact that I have to make my own coffee in the mornings...not fun.)

I have also been letting go of my pride and driving school to school trying to find a job. Prayers in this area would be greatly appreciated! When Cameron heard what I was doing, he sent me these really pretty flowers and had them delivered yesterday afternoon!  Major props Cameron!!!



So my mom and sisters came to stay with me as my first overnight guests in the new apartment! We ventured out and shopped Memorial City Mall till we dropped. (Don't worry Cameron...I only used gift cards!) In the food court at snack time, I looked up and saw a little treasure above the Chick-fil-A sign. See if you can find it:












Yes ladies & gentlemen...Franklin, Texas made the map.
They probably have no idea the greatness that came from the tiny Texas city.

No comments:

Post a Comment